PRINT SALES SPECIALIST
Big Fish Print Solutions
Full-time, Base Salary plus Commission
Big Fish Print Solutions, an affiliate of Big Fish Works, has an immediate opening for a Print Sales Specialist who can connect with clients throughout the Midwest to serve their commercial printing needs.
The Print Sales Specialist will identify and prequalify potential clients through research, networking, trade shows and observation. Collaborating with the marketing sales support, estimating, customer care and production teams will be essential in order to meet clients’ needs. This position is expected to have a good understanding of the printing industry and special knowledge related to the specific services offered by Big Fish Print Solutions.
We have two plants located in Minnesota which offer a full line of printing, bindery and laminating services. Our organization is highly customer-centric, and we offer a network of solutions to meet the needs of most clients. The successful candidate will establish and maintain long-term relationships with key decision-makers, and use a proactive approach in providing cost-effective options. This the position has no territory restrictions. Qualified applicants must be comfortable working with business owners, managing partners and C-level executives. Frequent travel will be required. Extensive time will be spent in the field growing your own book of business to ensure personal financial success in your new career!
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS / OVERVIEW
- Core competencies would include: sales drive, client management, communication proficiency, organization skills, time management
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of our printing, bindery and laminating capabilities
- Develop and maintain a prospect pipeline with pre-qualified candidates
- Establish a large network of business connections and potential clients
- Prepare tailored presentations for customers that outline our suite of commercial printing options and related product lines
- Prepare price quotations and have the ability to collect accurate print job information
- Exceptional negotiation and closing proficiency
- Excellent organizational, leadership and interpersonal communication skills
- Heavy prospecting and developing relationships with new and existing clients
- Routinely prepare timely reports, sales forecasts, account and competitive information
- Work to transition maintenance responsibilities of accounts to a customer care team
- Exhibit energetic, inspiring qualities that instills confidence with our clients that they have partnered with the best in the industry
- You are viewed as a problem-solver who is trustworthy and acts with integrity
- Create and participate in opportunities to be a public representative and image builder for our organization
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and personal vehicle insurance required
- All employees of Big Fish Works embrace our organization’s core values: Collaboration, Community, Integrity, Passion and Perseverance.
- This is a full-time, exempt position.
- Compensation includes base salary plus commission, with incentives that reward top sales performance.
- Great benefits package that includes contribution toward insurance offerings (health, life, dental, disability), PTO, 401k match program, comprehensive training, reimbursements toward mileage.
We invite you to learn more about our great organization by visiting our website, www.bigfishprintsolutions.com. Newspapers affiliated with Big Fish Works include: International Falls Journal, Hutchinson Leader, Litchfield Independent Review, Chanhassen Villager, Chaska Herald, Eden Prairie News, Jordan Independent, Lakeshore Weekly News, Prior Lake American, Savage Pacer and Shakopee Valley News. We also own and operate a full-service digital agency. On a monthly basis, we partner with thousands of clients in helping them grow their business.
Please send resume, cover letter and salary expectations.